Sunday, December 28, 2008

Google Earth

Have you ever tried this program? How cool is it? I received a Christmas card from my friend Brenda who now lives in Tokyo, Japan. I was getting ready to send her Christmas card but couldn't make out all of her address. Brian pulled up Google Earth and we typed in what we knew. It pulled up the picture of her neighborhood. We could see the cars and trees and everything from a Birdseye view. If we would have had time we could have taken a whole tour of her neighborhood. It is so cool and we will have to try it once the children are in bed and don't need our attention.

I've suggested to her that she needs to start a blog. I loved hearing about the cultural differences in her Christmas letter. And because of those differences I bet there are a few funny stories that she could tell us. I would love to see pictures of the apples the size of melons. I'm petitioning Brian for heated toilet seats especially down the basement and in his bar. Think about it, if he had a heated toilet seat in the bathroom the women wouldn't get assicles when they go but they wouldn't linger in the bathroom either. Something to think about.

Back to starting a blog - Welcome Nicole and Monique I can't wait to see what is up in your lives.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Why yes Heidi hoodalay I have heard of Google Earth and have used it often...this should not surprise you...lol