Monday, December 22, 2008

Party Animal

I’m back to being a party animal! Just like in high school and collage. Oh wait, that wasn’t me, who was it? I have gone out Friday and Saturday the last two weekends. Even though I have gone out those nights I have not been out later than 10:30 any of those nights so does the party animal really live? Friday night I went out with the regular work gang minus Terri, she had a migraine. We hung out at Chasers and complained about the people we work with. Saturday night all of us braved the blizzard and walked 5 houses down to the neighbors for dinner and drinks. For something they just threw together they sure had a spread. With as much as I ate my secretary spread is getting bigger too. Did I ask for new jeans from Santa? If I did could you make them one size larger? Okay so I’m not a party animal but at least I am getting out of the house a little bit more.

No comments: