Monday, December 1, 2008

The New Me

I did it! After 10+ years I went into the make-up aisle at Target and purchase a jar/tube of foundation. I know what you're thinking. You had a jar of foundation for 10 years? No, I didn't. I threw my last jar away a little over 10 years ago on July 13, 1997 when I realized the last time I wore it before that was on my wedding day in 1992. How do I know the exact date? I wore it to my brothers wedding the night before and didn't take it home.

So I'm growing up and going to wear make-up tomorrow. I'm trying Almay's Smart Shade . One of the reasons I quit wearing make-up was it took to long in the bathroom getting ready. You know blend, blend, blend so you don't have a make-up line. Moisturizer, foundation, and powder. This you just put on and it matches your skin tone. It has SPF 15 so that is another step I don't have to worry about. Will see how it goes though because I will also have to make sure I wash my face every night and I am a slacker about that more often than not. It's almay so it shouldn't feel like it is sliding off right?

On another note we have 23 days of Christmas shopping left. As of yet no hints from my nieces and nephews. Coal is looking pretty cheap at $.10 a lump.

No comments: