Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Do It


Okay I'm posting my newest scrapbook page. You know how independent a two year old can be? At least twice a day I hear "I do it, Mommy." Whether it is climbing into the car when we are late or brushing his teeth or helping unload the dishwasher. Most times I let him help which is very hard for me because I want to get what ever it is done so I can do the next thing on my list. But oh the excitement he shows when he completes the project. This page has been in my "Page in Process" file since September but nothing jumped out at me for accessories. Then one day Natalie and I went to Target during our lunch break. We picked up a pretzel and drink in their snack bar (2 buck lunch how often can you do that?) as I was looking at my glass I thought this would be perfect if I can figure out how to do the circles. I figured them out but don't look to close because every one of them is smudged somewhere. But I love the page and I might do the design again some day.

No comments: