Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is Over

It's official, Christmas is over. We had our last Christmas Saturday morning. Santa came to our house. Jamison got his "Hit Ball" and wants to play it in the house. Not going to happen. I'm sorry to say he is going to have to wait till spring. He also received an Airport for GEOtrax that is way cool. Campbell got his socks that fit just the way he wants them to and he got his Star Wars AT-TE that he put together and has been playing with ever since. I got my cell phone with a text plan. There has got to be an easier way to reload my contacts? Isn't there? I know that Christmas should be a time for children but don't you just get depressed knowing all the stuff that you want and comparing it to all the stuff you didn't get? And mom dad so sorry about the stocking thing when we were growing up. If I wouldn't stuff my own I would not get anything. Men just don't think that way. Okay maybe it is just my husband. I think I could put coal in my stocking and he wouldn't bat an eye. I have 2 more cards to send out and then I am done with Christmas Cards too. I just received the addresses so that is the only reason they didn't make it out before Christmas. Now the winter depression will set in. Hopefully, we can get out a little more this winter so Cabin fever weight doesn't hit as bad as it did last year. Oh wait I have a Wii Fit I should lose weight this season. HaHaHa. We'll see.

No comments: