Saturday, December 13, 2008

Daily Conversation with Jamison

Every morning this week I have had the same conversation with Jamison, it goes like this.

H: "Guys get your boots on we need to go."
J: "I go to Wal-Mart?"
H: "Nope, you're going to Steph's."
J: "I go to Steph's?"
H: "Yes"
J: "Bull go to Steph's?"
H: "No Bull is going to school and Mommy is going to work."
J: "I go to Gra and Gragra Peters?"
H: "No you don't get to go to Grandma and Grandpa Peters house today."
J: "I want to go to Gra and Gragra Peters."
H: "I know but they have too much to do right now and I would miss you."
J: "okay."

Then we have this same conversation again on our way to Steph's. Jamison gets spoiled when he goes to grandma and grandpa's. They have lots of race cars and a big floor for him to push them around. He loves to go visit as you can see. I'm glad that he is independent enough that staying with them is an adventure. I loved staying with my grandparents too. Campbell would rather stay right were he is and sleep in his bed every night because then he can have all his stuffed animals with him. One of these days he will not want to stay with me either but until then I'll enjoy the homebody in him.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I loved this blog Heidi.
Isn't being mommy the best thing in the whole wide world?!!!

Unknown said...

i have the same situation at my house. Wav could live at Grandma's but Dan demands to sleep in his own bed every night! lol!