Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update on the weight loss goal

Thought I better give you an update on how the weight loss is going for my goal of having 15 lbs off by my birthday party. It’s not going off it is still finding me and adding up. This month I have gained 2.5 lbs. The little guy on Wii asked me if I knew why? Sure I do, I don’t exercise and I eat way too much. I need to have my mouth wired shut. So now I am down to 2 months and 17 lbs to go. I did get on Wii last night but only for a few minutes. I obviously need a bigger incentive to lose this weight. Any ideas? Give it some thought and let me know.

1 comment:

Kim said...

LMAO...I love this post...I can identify!! I have been seriously thinking about going back to work out with my good friend Tony Horton, who actually worked wonders before, and he says I can do it all in 10 MINUTES now!! Yeup, 10 minutes. I just have to get over the sticker shock first. I will let you know if I bite the bullet and order it :)
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/10_minute_trainer.do?code=GOOGLE_SEM_TMT&gclid=CJ6jvqHzjJkCFQ2dnAodPzRdmA