Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break Monday



I got so much stuff done today it was amazing. First I was only on Facebook for 5 minutes this morning. Then we got much needed shoes for Campbell. Jamison and Campbell both have sandels for the summer now too. Then we got gas and checked out a new park to play at. We went to Hansen School as they built a new park this summer. Campbell was not to excited about it. He says Southdale still has the best park for schools. We attempted McDonald's for lunch. Jamison just did not eat as usual. Then home for naptime. The neighbors were out when we came home so I lost Campbell to the call of Star Wars. During nap I finished a quilt, I painted the board for the Upper Case Living saying below and I went through all my boxes in the garage. When Brian came home I had $55 worth of stuff to go to Goodwill in my trunk so he stayed home while I made my trip. Then Jamison got up and I took him to another park, to the recycling center to empty 2 tubs and to Wal-Mart to get milk and bread. When we came home it was time for supper. Bishop's has reopened at Crossroad's Mall and since this is one of Brian's favorite places to eat we headed over there for supper. When we came home it was homework time for Campbell, he has to write in his journal everyday this week. I put the saying on my board that I painted this afternoon and I started gathering items to give to my friend Lori for the baby. Whew! I'm tired, I think I will go to bed now. I hope tomorrow is just as productive.

2 comments:

Kim said...

WOW...are you for hire?!!

Kathleen said...

It's beautiful! I didn't even know you could sew!