Monday, March 16, 2009

Saturday & Sunday


Above is a February shot of Campbell after he lost his fourth tooth. You can actually tell this one is missing so I thought I better post.

So Saturday I didn't really get a lot done. Not that I planned to either. I don't have to be to work again until Thursday so I had time to do my list. I did some quilting and watched movies. Since I went out Friday I couldn't go down to Des Moines for Lori's surprise party. I don't think Brian understood that it was okay to bring the boys since we were to meet in a restaurant. But he wanted to also go to the boat show and he hadn't been out for (gasp!) 5 days. Heavens what should we do? Any way the only major thing I did on Saturday was pull Jamison's clothes out of the closet to go through it as we had a growth spurt. I still haven't gone through it.

Sunday since I quilted on Saturday I worked on scrapbooking. We went out for lunch with Ken and Lorraine. They took Jamison bowling and when they dropped him off for nap time they took Campbell went to the sports show. While it was nap time I went for a walk with Natalie since it was a beautiful spring day. We are both off on Wednesday so we have a play date with the kids. Brian and Campbell went to see about joining a gun club with no success. They will try again another day.

No comments: