Monday, March 16, 2009

Friday the 13th


Friday night the work gang were going out and we were meeting at 4:42. I was a little late because Campbell was yelling at the xbox game because he was dying. We had to have a talk. I thought being just 5 minutes late I wouldn't be so far behind but no I find out MY BOSS let everyone go home early so I was 2 drinks behind when I got there. We had some shots on the owner and I need to find out what they were because they seriously tasted like cough syrup. But thank you Darren we did appreciate them and the free pizza. Go figure Terri's friend would know friends of Brian's now she is invited to the birthday party and I haven't invited them yet. We headed to the Triangle in Hudson for a few more drinks. Met Big Mike although at 6'5" I don't really think we need the "big" it's pretty much a given. Jeff and Natalie hit the dance floor. Oops they didn't have one. I do need to talk to Nick about his bartender. When half your clientele are sitting in one booth you should not make them come to the bar for drinks you should go out to them. I mean come on, you could go out to smoke stop by the table on your way back.

1 comment:

Nicole* said...

MY house is right up the street from the triagle and you didn't even stop to say hi!!! - COLE*