Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 8



I was busy getting dressed this morning and looked at the time. After 7 and no Jamison yet. This is highly unusual so I peeked into his room. There he sat reading a book on his bed. He of course pushed most of the animals and blankets off the bed first. I went and got my camera so I could take a picture. Before I snapped the picture I decided to listen to the book he was reading. It was Froggy Rides a Bike. He did pretty good with the plot of the story and watching his action when Froggy crashes into the tree was too funny. I snapped the picture, he looks up and says "Mommy is it get up time?" Does this mean he realizes that I am not a morning person like him and that he is waiting for me to say time to get up? I'm not ready for that! Even though I am not a morning person I love our cuddle time in the morning and would hate to miss it.

No comments: