Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 1

No work until Tuesday. I have things to get ready for the party. Oh first I am going to go to Twin Oaks and see the scrapbooking stuff. I haven't been there for a while. I have time before I have to pick up the cinnamon rolls. Pick up cinnamon rolls, pick up parents, go eat and go shopping for groceries. Keep the bill under $300 for both parties. Why do we stress before parties we throw? If you forget something besides the alcohol no one will know that it was supposed to be there. I start to worry about the food. What if I am not a good hostess? What if no one who says they are coming will come? Can you picture it: You have all this food, your family is here to party with your friends and then no one comes. Because you really don't have friends you have acquaintances. So here you sit with food for a hundred and 6 people at your party. . . Then you wake up and know that you will have friends there you don't have to worry about it.

No comments: