Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 3



I was up making breakfast at 7. I did pretty good too until I had to bend down and look in a cupboard to see if I had a thermos. I know I didn't but I looked anyway. I had brunch and then everyone left so I could go back to bed. No pictures of me on my birthday because I take the pictures in our family and my DH doesn't think about what would be good for a scrapbook page. You don't really want to say hey take my picture darn it I look so good hung over and I want to scrap it for the future. (I think not.) I slept until 3 and watched a movie then Jamison and I went to find the rest of the family. They were down at the neighbors. I fed the neighbors with left over food above is a picture of dinner and the cute neighborhood kids. Okay only half the kids the others are still running around. And they haven't even had the cake yet.

No comments: