Thursday, February 26, 2009

Technology

Sad to say technology is passing me by. I now have a FaceBook page and I had to by the "Facebook for Dummies" book to go along with it. I still don't understand Facebook, I understand that it is a networking tool and I just can't explain where my block is. Maybe in a couple weeks when I've read at least the first part of the book I will understand it and how to use more than just writing on people's walls. I was scared though; people keep telling me you invite friends and then they either accept you or deny you. If they accept you then you can view their page. What if nobody accepts me? I know one person who enjoys pushing the DENY what if they all do that to me? I am happy to say I know have 17 friends. I thought I was doing good but then others have 70. I'm a friend wannabe. Oh the pressure to keep up with the times.

No comments: