Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm losing 15 Pounds in 11 Weeks

I am announcing this on my blog so if you see me cheat you can yell at me. But also give me support by not offering sweets to me. I can’t turn you down it would be impolite. I need to lose 15 lbs by my party on May 2nd. I started my process today. Not a diet, they don’t work. I am making smart changes; you know the ones I should have been doing since I started Weight Watchers how many years ago. I do well then I stop going to meetings or get pregnant and it takes me 2 years to get disgusted and start again. Fifteen pounds in 11 weeks is a manageable goal. The weather is getting nicer and there aren’t any food holiday’s during this time. It’s also time to pick up my Healthy living activities. I’m off!!!

On another note check back tomorrow I downloaded pictures this weekend but didn’t have time to post so I plan to do that tonight.

No comments: