Monday, February 23, 2009

I was Lazy

I have been lazy, but when am I not? It is always so much easier at night to turn on the t.v. after the boys are in bed or read one of my 12 magazines that I get each month (actually I'm down to 7 every month which is a low for me). I have also been watching some shows that aren't on Discovery channel and they all come on at 9. And I have found out that if I don't shut the computer off at least an hour before bed I don't fall asleep until about 1. When you are not a morning person and your youngest is notorious for waking up at 5:30, One is not a good time to fall asleep. All true but not valid reasons for not keeping you up to date. I can't believe it was February 9th since I was last out here. But here is the sad part. . . It was February 3 that I last took a picture. Tomorrow the boys better have their cheese going strong! What has been happening since February 9th? Not a lot. School and work. On the 19th I took the day off because school was closed for conferences and Campbell and I ran errands. Yes, I took Jamison to day care. we had 10 places to go and it was going to be 5 degrees. I made a judgement call on how fast I could get them done with and without him. It was a wise decision that day.

The shows that I am watching and if any one else watches them let me know. Only one I get to discuss in the aisle now. Leverage TNT I love it. It's a Robin Hood story gone High Tech. Top Chef - Go Carla, thought she was weird to begin with but out of the 3 she is my top choice. Private Practice you have the relationships of Grey's but they are not whiners. I have hurry so I can shut this down at 10.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad to see you back. I only watch one of those shows...Top Chef and love it! I am sooo glad Carla has hung on too, I love her personality. If not Carla I hope it's Hosea(sp?). You should try the show Intervention Heidi...although it is all about addictions, I watch it moreso for the family togetherness when they come to rescue one of their loved ones. Always makes me cry!