Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Enough Time

Help. I can't work 8 hour days anymore. I just do not have enough time to get all the other things done that I need to do at night. I haven't washed dishes in a week. I still have my Christmas tree up. (I did take down the ornaments on Sunday) Man, was that only yesterday? Any way part of it is my ability to focus on somethings and my inability to focus on others. Does that make any sense? I'll give you the example of yesterday. I was going to download my pictures from my camera that I have been taking (at least one ever other day) I'm getting closer to the 365 project. But then I thought I should ORGANIZE them. Two hours later I have put all the pictures on the laptop into Photoshop and tagged all the 2008 ones by at least one tag. Productive for me but didn't get my blog updated. I signed up for Live Healthy Iowa to give me a push at working out more than once a week. I asked for Wii Fit for Christmas for the same reason. This weekend no planned physical activity. Carrying Jamison around the Dome for an hour does count as some form but not really sure what I should put it under. My arms say lifting weights. The short attention span? It took me 3 hours to take the ornaments off the Christmas tree. I hope I get it taken down tomorrow night. No Bets should be placed though.

No comments: