Saturday, January 31, 2009

Big News

I have to share the news I received today. I'm so excited!! Someone is pregnant. No it is not me, I'm done. Jamison is winning the battle of the wills and I can't compete with another one. My college roommate Lori is going to have a baby on August 1st! Great day to have it because my life long friend Brenda already has this birthday. But as I told Lori, August has a not pretty birth stone and she should go early like July 29th, or July 23 for a ruby. So this summer I will have a new honorary niece or nephew. She won't be able to have a drink with me on my birthday but this is so much better I will forgive her. I just had to share my great news! Now I have to put Jamison down for his nap. It's two hours over due but we had to make it to lunch first.

No comments: