Sunday, March 2, 2008

Failed my commitment




I had two things I wanted to accomplish this weekend. Have all applications for passports done and get my January and February Slice of life pages done. I was so sure I would have them done that I told Rach and Nat that they would get a pack of brads from me if I didn't get them done. I owe you guys brads! So did I accomplish my other goal? Brian filled his application out (the last one, mom) but could not get it printed. I think it had something to do with the littlest one playing with the printer that morning. He is a techno wannabe. But all was not lost I have January pictures on the page. I did two more pages that also need journaling. One along with January needs a title. . . and I got all my laundry washed, folded and put away. That hasn't happened since 2002. Tomorrow is my March Slice of Life day and I will be spending the morning at preschool. I should have an interesting story to tell.

No comments: