Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Night

Tonight is one of those peaceful nights that I enjoy so rarely of late. Brian and Campbell went to the gun show. Jamison is in bed and I have peace and quite. Jamison and I would have gone but they didn't have anything but guns and knifes to view. I said I would go if they had jewelry or cameras. So Jamison and I stayed home. We took a trip to Blockbuster to return movies and get another one.

My team won the 2 week walking competition we had at work. I defended my title. I was kind of worried because the second team was tough. I get to go shopping! It's at a sports store but I'm sure I can find something to buy there. Speaking of shopping, I did get a new pair of jeans on Sunday. It took me an hour on Sunday thanks to the help of the associate at Maurices. I can't believe that I forgot to tell you guys that!

I'm signing off now so I can order pictures. Happy leap day. Walgreens is have 29% off total order today only.

No comments: