Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I received a package today

I received a package today. I knew it would be there when I came home. I was so excited. I ordered a Lisa & Becky rail cart from scrapbooking-warehouse. As I pulled the pieces out of the box, I kept waiting for Brian to come home. I also kept moving Jamison off the pieces. Campbell was playing in the box it came it. Boxes are such cheap entertainment why even wrap toys in them at Christmas? Well, Brian didn't get home for supper but we were able to distract Jamison with food while Campbell and I put my cart together. Then while Jamison was distracted with supper (notice the theme, he is a growing boy), I started loading my cart with all the paper files that have been behind the couch for two years. Campbell put my paper trimmer in the paper trimmer holder and we started filling the basket with tools. I want another one already! Now I can't wait for my books from Simple Scrapbook Magazine. Why does it take 10 days for them to leave their warehouse? There has to be a better way.

We have 94 days till our Cancun trip. Will we all get our passports in time? Will I get in swimsuit shape by then? I started a workout plan last night. I mailed my passport renewal application today. The momentum has started.

Where was Brian all night you ask? He was at Lake Delhi working on our dock.

No comments: