Sunday, March 16, 2008

Minneapolis

We were in Minneapolis this weekend (no pictures my battery died on the way there) to watch the supercross race. Brian and Campbell went to the race. Jamison and I figured we would go to the Mall of America until we found out that it was the grand opening of the Nickelodeon Amusement park. Then we were going to go swimming. The pool was freezing. It was 10 a.m. and we had nothing to do. Brian wanted to go to the MOA. I was ready to leave after 5 minutes. Brian and Campbell did Nascar Silicon Motor Speedway. They did three races and they had a blast. I was in the MOA for 4 hours and that was the only store I went into besides the newsstand to get a snacks and drinks for the trip home. Not a very memorable weekend getaway for me or Jamison. Brian and Campbell on the other hand rate it a No. 1 vacation.

No comments: