Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Blizzard



Well this weekend is about the 8th blizzard of the season. I think all but one has happened on the weekend. Which is okay by me, I'm a homebody by choice. It didn't start snowing until Saturday night, So I did everything that I need to do on Saturday. Rachael and Natalie came over so Rachael could show us the ends and outs of our blog sites. Watch out, now I can add pictures and links! Rachael also spent a little time taking pictures of the boys hopefully she got a few shots with them both together and looking decent. I never accomplish that. I will post a few once I get them back. We did our weekly trip to Wal-Mart also. Crowds everywhere. Campbell spent the weekend playing his new video game "Monster Jam". Here's the gamer going at it. I'm off to surf the web a little before bed. Have a good night

No comments: