Saturday, February 23, 2008

Arrgh! Jean Shopping

I went shopping for blue jeans today. You would think it would be easy to find one pair out of a gazillion, wouldn't you? I want low rise bootcut. Not a lot to ask for. I love the pairs I have from Old Navy but the style that I have, they no longer make. So at work on Friday, I commented that I was going to have to try Levi's because they have their styles for a long time. Levi's are not for me. The one pair I liked from the front - had saggy diaper butt. So I think I tried on every pair of women's jeans at Kohls. I didn't even get into the junior's section because I was just mad. Why do they all have to have stretch? Don't get me wrong I like the spandex in the seat, but I it don't like it in the pocket area. I don't like when you can see the outline of the pocket on my thighs. The part of me that I think is my problem area. Let's just put a flashing red light on it so everyone can notice that the thigh is tight. I am going to sign off now and go scrap a couple of pages to get back into a happy place. I plan to post again later tonight to show my creativity this week.

No comments: