Thursday, August 26, 2010

Monday Results

I know you guys have been on pins and needles to see how my unexpected day of leisure came out. What did I do you asked? First I did business. I took all our cans back, $15.15 for spending. Then I signed up for the sewing class I wanted to take. September 25 I am going to learn how to Free Motion Sew, I hope. Right now I am the only person that is registered so I hope they don’t cancel. There is a home Iowa game that weekend so I will need to find someone to watch the boys. Wonder what my mom is doing that weekend? I went and wandered Hobby Lobby after trying to have lunch with my husband, but he was busy. I had lunch outside and read a book while eating (Plan B). After lunch I had 3 hours before I had to go to the Chiropractor so I worked on Campbell’s quilt. I have all the rows done now I just have to sew them together. I won’t have the top done by his birthday but I should have it done by the beginning of September. Brian came home and we went out for supper at the Smoke Shack (new restaurant I can now take off my list). During supper he got a phone call (Surprise!) it was his parents and Jamison threw up twice so they are bringing the boys back to us. We then took a trip to Walmart to get our groceries that we hadn’t gotten during the weekend and went home to watch some TV without interruptions until the boys came back from Madison. I will take more days like this.

No comments: