Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy/ Sad Day

Today I am happy! Campbell is in Second grade and we are now back on the school schedule of being in bed by 9. I get 2 hours of peace. I get 2 hours to do what I want. I get 2 hours to talk to Brian without interruptions (if Brian stays awake that is). I get 2 hours to watch a movie if I want. I love the school schedule for this little break from being a mom at nights. I wonder what I will do at night.

Today I am sad! Campbell is in Second grade and we are now back on the school schedule of going into work at 9. Working 9 to 5:30 and being the only one in my department for the last hour of the day. Natalie has switched her schedule to part time. I'm Jealous and yes with a capital J! So today I am happy but sad too. I haven't decided which one will stick around the longest.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thank your blessings they are still at home and not on the go all the time with their own vehicle...empty nest sucks!