Monday, August 16, 2010

How did this happen?

On Friday I saw that Monday was still supposed to be gorgeous and took the day off. So I told Brian and the boys Friday night. Went on our happy way this weekend. Yesterday Brian says at lunch, "mom and dad are going to Madison tomorrow and taking Campbell." Lorraine says "we can take Jamison too if Campbell goes Jamison should too." Halloo, did I not say I have Monday off to spend with the boys. So here I sit with the boys on the way to Madison and me not knowing what to do first. Go out side and read? Actually get some work done? Play on my sewing machine (I do still have Campbell's quilt to finish.) or go bum around the craft shops. I went to exercise at 5:30 this morning so all are possibilities. And I might have a date night because they are staying over night. I told Brian to call me if he wants to do something and I will see if I am available. Now off to the adventures I can have. I'll let you know what I decide.

No comments: