Monday, February 8, 2010

Feb 8

Jamison's pictures turned out great. He is such a ham I knew they would. You can view them at Rachael's site. I love the orange hat one that is sideways. I now know why I have waited to take his pictures. He is growing up and I don't want to see it. The green shirt pictures make him look like a young man not my little boy. I know some things I want him to grow up on. No more diapers, I am so ready for no more diapers. The baby talk can go at any time too. The whining I would like to see go also. So yes, some areas I am ready for him to grow. But I don't want to see the hugs and kisses go. I don't want to lose the "But mommy I will miss you while you are at work" at least once a week. I like those things. Now I just have to DECIDE. Ugh too many choices and if I ask Brian he will not even like the one I LOVE.

We had our Second annual Superbowl party this year. We bought furniture the week before so almost all our neighbors would have a place to sit down by in the theater room. We watched it upstairs again this year. Toys downstairs = kids screaming and running around downstairs. Food upstairs = me upstairs. My team lost.

Last week I went to 3 Jazzercise classes. I only missed 1 5:30 a.m. class. I missed my class this morning due to headache but I did Wii fit. In the Reader's Digest it says that doing 30 min of Wii does count towards your 30/4 times week goal. Go me!

I have the pattern figured out for Campbell's quilt now I just have to find fabric. One month and I go to my quilt retreat. I can't wait. One week and I am off to 70 degree weather and a chance to see my man Mickey! I can't wait for that either.

1 comment:

Quilts by Barb said...

Heidi - You sound like a busy lady. You will enjoy your quilt retreat. where are you going?

Barn