Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb 12

We just came home from the neighbor's and watching the Clone Wars. Laurie is leaving tomorrow morning at 3 to fly to Washington D.C. but she is organized enough to invite the neighborhood over for pizza and the Clone Wars. She is crazy! I leave in 3 days and I was thinking I should be home to do laundry tonight. Brian and I went out for drinks before, I think I was hoping that would take the edge off my panic. Laurie is going by herself and doesn't have to pack for 4 people but does she have to make it look so easy? She is like my SIL Roshonne who doesn't let things like that get to her. I think I am but I also think I have some outside influences that ask too many questions and get me over thinking things. That is the way it is because I was relaxed for the Superbowl party. WOW epithany time!

So I have one more day of work before we leave for Disneyland. I really don't think I will get much done at work that day. I might have to make it a half day so I don't drive myself nuts. Tomorrow I have to make a couple of phone calls to ask some questions and make reservations for the super shuttle. Wouldn't that be horrible if we got to LAX at 9:50 pm and couldn't get to our hotel. Now I have to finish some other things before I go. Oh here is a question I pose to you. If you went to Disneyland 4 years ago would you want to see yourself in all the pictures this year wearing the same coat you wore 4 years ago? Let me know but my answer is no!

No comments: