Monday, December 14, 2009

Dec 9 (my days aren't matching up)

I was never really good in math another gene that skipped me in our family. On December 8, our first blizzard of the season hit. At work they were talking worst case scenario if work closed what needed to be done in PA and could they do it. (our manager said .05 percent we would close) Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call at 6:15 saying they were closed until noon. At 10:30 I started out to drop the boys off at their respective places and started heading to work around 11:30 when I got another call that they were staying closed today. First time in the 13 years I have worked there that they have closed for a day. I turned around picked the boys up and we went to Mickey D's for lunch. Then home again for card games and video games. Alright I admit it I had a small nap too with Jamison.

No comments: