Tuesday, December 1, 2009

23 Days Until Christmas

And online I popped to check out the specials for the week. I thought now how can I get back on my blog since I haven't been out here since August. I will do an Advent calendar and make the winter blues eat my dust. Okay not great but a start on coming back into the fold. On 24 days before Christmas I started the Advent calendar, went to Wal-Mart for one of our weekly trips and attempted to buy one Christmas present. I say attempted because the item does not come out in stores for another 2 weeks.

Now I need ideas for some fun family activities that we can do as part of our Advent calendar. If you have some ideas let me know. Does Advent need to be capitalized mom?

What has been happening in our life since August you ask? You will have to wait to read the Christmas letter to see. I took the picture this weekend! Moving at the snail pace I usually move. We'll see if I get them out by New Years!!

No comments: