Thursday, December 3, 2009

21 Days Until Christmas


We got the tree up just like the calendar said however as you can see from the picture no ornaments. Also no lights at the top of the tree. Helpful Hint: If you buy a prelit tree make sure it states on the box if one light goes out all the others stay lit! We have to buy lights to put on top tomorrow. Then Saturday the boys can decorate the big tree. We fluffed Jamison's tree and it is in his room. I broke his heart because I wouldn't let him sleep with it on. He told me that! Campbell has a good start on the decorations on his tree, he thinks he has over half the ornaments on it.

I downloaded our Christmas card picture to night too. I'm moving right along for me. Note: Tree picture is the first picture I have taken with my Canon Digital and uploaded on the desktop so tell me what you think. Good night!

No comments: