Saturday, November 8, 2008

Campbell Lost his First Tooth

Today was one of those stay at home and cuddle under a blanket days. With Brian at the Iowa game the boys and I were able to do that. We did leave for a little bit around lunch time. We had to go eat at Popeye's since we can't eat there with Brian. While at Popeye's Campbell and I were discussing his loose tooth. It's been loose since April. Now as a kid, I would have been wiggling the tooth with my tongue starting in April and it might have lasted until May. Not Campbell, he doesn't even like me wiggling it to see how loose it is. So we are talking about the fact that it is turned half way in his mouth and that he can push it 90 degrees so it is laying flat out of his mouth. I want to get a string and yank. Nope, not going to happen. Later I'm watching a movie, Jamison is sleeping and Campbell is playing a video game. Campbell comes out and says "Mom my tooth is out." I don't believe him, then he smiles. Now I know you are all waiting for me to say and I can see the big gap. Wrong, I can't see a big gap because his permanent tooth has been in for a month or more! Both his bottom permanent teeth have been in for a month or more growing in behind his baby teeth. This can't bode well for us and the hopes of no braces, can it? Nope, no gap but his teeth are red and he is holding that tiny tooth in his hand all proud. So tonight the tooth fairy will come to our house for the first time.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You know it costs $5 bucks a tooth now....inflation and all ;0)~