Friday, October 10, 2008

Who Are They and What Did They Do To My Boys?

Something funny is happening in the Tressler household this week. I'm getting a little suspicious that aliens take over the boys at night. Case in point 1. Campbell is like me go to bed late and become a bear when it is time to wake up in the morning. So imagine my surprise when the last few nights he has been announcing "Mom its 8:30 aren't you going to put me to bed?" Case in point 2. A usual night goes like this: Me "Jamison time for bed." Jamison as he runs around the kitchen island. "No mommy No!" Then I take him to bed crying until we start reading THE book. This week Jamison has been either falling asleep in the living room by 8:00 or he goes into his bedroom and hollars at me to bring his blankets. He doesn't even care if he has THE book read. By the way THE book is Thomas and the Naughty Diesel. He likes it because the naughty becomes good. He is still working on that himself. He didn't get a time out for pushing today. First time all week I think.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Maybe they're getting old, like you. ;0)~
j/k...ILY