Monday, October 13, 2008

Picture Alert



So Saturday morning I bribed the boys (Jamison didn't understand this concept as you will see.) with breakfast at Micky D's if they smiled for 357 pictures. Okay. . . I know I did this wrong but we didn't get out of the house until 8:30 and Mickey Ds stops serving breakfast at 10:30 so I had to make a consession. I want to use one of them for Christmas cards and I had a feeling it would take a while. We headed out to Prairie Park. (Thanks Terri) I had scoped out spots the day before when I took a walk out there. Of course when I took a walk it was cloudier so I couldn't forsee all the sun angle and all that they take into account as a professional. I'm learning but could use some classes. I have 3 or 4 that I need to decide from. Then we have to drop Brian off at the airport to pick up his parents van and meet him out at their house. Twenty minutes after we get there he finally shows up. He couldn't get out of short term parking. (wish I was a fly in that van at the time.) The boys are having a blast piddling around so we let them roam. Jamison wants to have a ride on the motorcycle so Brian gets it ready and they head out. Then Campbell wants a ride. While Campbell is having a ride Jamison heads into the garage and pulls me along in there because he wants something out to ride. When I finally figure out what it is (the 50 motorcycle) I have to say no. I am going to have problems keeping a rein on this one. But while one was riding I was taking the others picture and I think they turned out pretty good. What do you think?

1 comment:

Kim said...

They are adorable...nothing better than boys in their natural environment, outdoors. :0)