Monday, October 20, 2008

What does Basic Mean to You?

Question for you all. . . What does basic mean to you? Let me give you my example. I have these long sleeve tees from Express that I love. They don't hug to close to your body, they are long enough that you have the illusion that they are covering your bottom. But they cover the crack problem that so many of us seem to have lately. I love low rise jeans but come on I do not need to see plumbers everywhere I go and some people don't even try to cover it up. So back to my example, these tees are from Express and are called Sexy basic Crews. I went into Express on Monday to get more colors and they didn't have them in the store. So I thought they are probably on line. Nope they don't have them this year. If they are called basic wouldn't you think that you can find them at least for more than one season? Basic to me means they are a staple and they will continue to have them until they have a year where they don't sell one single tee. Basic to me is Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup. I don't cook but I always have one can of this in my pantry. Now I have to look for another place that carries longer tees. The ones where I can tuck them in to my pants and they not fly out when I sit down. Any ideas?

No comments: