Thursday, February 3, 2011

Obsession

I do not think Brian realizes how obsessed I am with getting my craft room done. I would let my family go on vacation with out me for a week. I would even let them go to Disneyland without me if I could work on it without interruption, not Disney World but Disneyland. However, I can’t do that yet because my husband won’t go pick up my countertop. Darn winter blizzards and snowmobile trips.
At any given moment, my brain is laying out ways that I can organize this room. How should I store this? How about that? These questions are going through my head continuously. I can’t get up and go to the bathroom in the middle of the night because my brain will wake up and start plotting. I think I will be obsessed with this room until it is done now that it is so close to being completed. If I had more time built up in my time off pool, I would take a day to get it straightened out and then I would create and create.

No comments: