Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Well here I am again. I have thought about you so many times but then I get to Thursday and think "you don't want to hear about last weekend when this weekend is right around the corner." So I stay silent. This weekend we were up at the cabin and on Saturday it rained and rained. The rain finally stopped around 4 so Brian was able to shoot his fireworks for the crowd. There were a couple other houses on the lake that were competing with them and this made for an even better show. It was just the family and the in-laws this weekend. Let me just say I like friends better so come on up some weekend. We had sun on Sunday (as it should be since it is in the name.) so we hung out at our little beach where Campbell and Jamison swam like crazy. Jamison had a little bit of a problem once as he decided to go out almost to his chin and then the big waves come in. I thought I was going to have to go swimming too. I was able to pull him out with his life jacket though. The scare didn't stop him for long. He was back to waist deep in about 15 minutes.

I actually did not get on the lake at all this weekend, but I did get my two magazines read from cover to cover. On the rainy Saturday I was itching to be crafty but I didn't have anything along. I thought about going into Manchester to check out the stores but with it being the 4th I didn't know how many would be open and didn't want to take the chance that none of them would be.

I also didn't take pictures of anything except for fireworks and they didn't turn out. I have 2 weeks to study up on firework pictures. July 18th are the fireworks at the lake so I have another shot this year. Relaxing weekend doing nothing. Ahhhh!

No comments: