Monday, August 4, 2008

Kindergarten Registration

If you are a member or president of your local PTA group please listen. Have a separate Kindergarten registration day. We new to the school do not know what we are doing and all the information you throw at us is way confusing. The parent informational meeting they had in April did not tell me anything important I needed to know. How may forms do I have to fill out? And give me some most people, you know "Most people pay two months for lunches at registration." "Most people pay one semester of milk." "Most people don't have a break down because there is so much information thrown at them." "Ma'am most people don't sit down in line and start babbling like a baby because they can't make a decision." Have some patients for us Newbies all of you that are pros at registration. And to think I wasn't going to have children until I was 99, I would have to have a heart attack then.