Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

I think we did very well for the first day of Kindergarten. He went in with a brave little face and I didn't cry. The not crying could have had something to do with the fact that we were almost late and Brian was along. He would have gave me so much grief. Yeah, we got there at 8:44 you heard me right. We were late. Big surprise there, isn't it? He came out at 2:15 with a bird on his head. It was his birthday hat. It was very cute. And new shorts. We had an accident in music. This was not tramatic for him. It was for Brian, I and his teacher. Everyone loved his pudding cups for his birthday treats. I was going to do popsicles but that would be cruel on the first day.

Day 2 we were a little sad to go back as we didn't have a friend. But he came home and told us all about it. It sounded like he had a great second day. Today was the first day they actually had play time before school and he didn't want to do that. He didn't think he would hear the bell. I can't wait to hear how today went. On Wednesday all the questions were confusing him and mixing him up. I get to start asking questions today. I bet I have more than 20.

No comments: