Monday, June 23, 2008

This and That for the weekend.

I have now walked two nights in a row. Thanks Natalie and Diane for inviting me.
Campbell made some new friends this weekend. Saturday we were outside throwing Frisbee when next thing we had 6 additional children in our yard. They were from down the street and the parents were out side making s'mores. They invited us down to join them. By the end of the night Campbell was on the trampoline bouncing with the guys and wanting to go back the next night. We had to walk around the block to see if they were out playing tonight.

Sunday we went to the cabin. We now have bedding on one of the twin beds and parts of bedding for the other two. I have a pillow up there so I will be comfortable sleeping. Since Sturgis Falls has cancelled all the venues we go to we will probably head to the cabin next weekend.

It was hard going to work today. I thought I was ready but I really wasn't. I better go to bed so I can get up and go to work tomorrow too. Is it Friday yet?