Monday, June 9, 2008

Mexico Trip Update

Three days to go. Only two days of work. I didn't lose any weight, but I picked up a really nice swimsuit to hide my problem areas. Campbell is almost all packed. How many pairs of shoes does a 5 year old boy need to take along? I have most of myself packed. Well I think I do I might think about it more and change things out. I tried to call my mom today to see if we need to bring fancy clothes. It would make it a lot easier if I just packed suits and cover ups. I need to find more clothes for Jamison. I have them they are just in boxes down in the storage room. I was suppose to get everyone packed on Sunday but Brian had to go out to the club and evacuate the clubhouse due to FLOODING. I am really tired of rain and guess what I checked out the 10 day forecast in Cozumel and 86 to 88 every day plus a 60% chance of rain. EVERY DAY. I hope it is like Tampa where the sun shines every day and the rain is only a light shower. Only three more days. I hope Jamison is a better flier than a car traveler. Wish me luck!