Sunday, May 4, 2008

Birthday Weekend

Today we went to Lake Delhi to do a little more work on the cabin. Campbell spent most of the afternoon by fishing. He baited his own hook and caught two Blue gills. He had to throw them back because they were too small. The picture is of his first fish. We did make it out on the lake for a pontoon cruise. It was a little cool. It isn't supposed to be this cool on May 4th. We have some things going on this week so maybe I will get a post out here before next Sunday!

Saturday night we went out to Applebee's for dinner then on to a retirement party. My cake said "Happy Retirement Paula". This was the best cake, there was none left over at my house the next day. Jamison is a cake and frosting guy. His saying after it was done. "MORE" He had a blast playing with all the kids there. They played pass the ball then they played hoops. After that Jamison entertained them by dancing. Socializing came from his mom too.



I didn't celebrate all weekend but 2 out of 3. Friday after work Natalie, Jeff and I went to Diamond Dave's for Double Bubble. My friend Dana stopped by too. I had a blast. We find so much to talk about. I love listening to Jeff tell me how much the music of the 80's sucks especially since I pretty much listen to 80's music non-stop at work. Below is a picture of Natalie and I taken by Jeff. I can't take pictures in low light areas I shake too much and they don't turn out so no picture of Jeff. After drinks Natalie and I went shopping. I didn't get my pretzel but I will soon. I always think I am going to be out on my page some time during the week but nothing really happens to us during the week