Friday, March 29, 2013

St Louis Anyone?

On Wednesday I am off with my friend Rach to St Louis for our 3rd annual STL Creating Keepsakes Convention. If you are a scrapbooker and you have never been you are missing out on a great time. Check one out near you. Seriously. Anyway back to my post. So we are heading to STL and wonder what should we see? We have an evening free for sure (Wednesday Night) and a Morning (Thursday Morning) before our crafty weekend starts.

Our first trip down we went to the Arch.

Our second trip down we did not see anything new but we found a new pizza place where we love the pizza Imo's Pizza and they delivered to the hotel. Until last year I didn't know they had a St. Louis style of pizza. Chicago yes. New York, yes but not St. Louis. I'm a fan of the St Louis.

We could go to make a personal scent at Cassie's Fragrance Boutique and Scent Bar. But I like my shea butter scent from my lotion True Blue Lay it on Thick. It would be cool to check it out and see what they would come up with for me. Check out their oils they actually have rain. I love the smell of a summer rain.

Another pizza place with the St Louis style Pizza is Cicero's . But what if it is a disappointment after Imo's? We would also have to head down to the LOOP instead of stay in our suburb. Speaking of the LOOP has anyone been there? It does sound like a hot spot.

We could try something new and go Rock Climbing.  But how expensive it would be for one time I will have to dig a little deeper to see.  

So many choices and I wish we can explore them all. Some like the City Museum I wish were open longer since I don't know what time we will actually get there.  If you have suggestions post a comment. Thank you.

No comments: