Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 1



Did anyone get caught on a good joke? Campbell switched lids on the Peanut Butter so Brian started putting creamy on his toast. I thought it was funny. We got the idea off of one of the children's channels only they wanted you to switch the inside bags of cereal which is what Campbell wanted to do but I don't think Jamison would have gotten the joke. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway the picture for this day is part of my crafty weekend. I made a mini album and these two pages about our trip to the Delhi cabin in February when we had 50 degree weather. I'm not exactly happy with the Snow Play title, I used some glue that made the letters slide and then when it dried you could see the glue. Should have practiced because I did much better on the Delhi part.

No comments: