Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Little of This and a Little of That

We had such a good time last night at girl's night. We went to the newest OP on Ridgeway. I think our waiter just turned 16. Good thing we didn't order alcohol. Our next one is at HuHot.

Monday was my shopping trip with Natalie. We went to Reminisce and I spent most of my money there. Then we went to Coralville Mall. I am disappointed with this mall every time I go. Next fall we are going Des Moines. Anyway, I came out of the second largest mall in Iowa with 2 journals and a pack of gum for a total of $7.46. So to get the party started we went back to Cedar Rapids and a Famous Footwear. I got the cutest pair of red Dr. Scholls. I also picked up 6 pairs of socks. Those were my big purchases. I however am still thinking about a sweater at Maurice's and I picked up a blouse I tried on at Vanity in a lager size here.

It is now 9:36 and I haven't seen Campbell since I dropped him off at Preschool this morning. He went to Delhi with Brian and I thought he would be home for supper but he wasn't. Now he will go to school stinky again tomorrow. Jamison and I had fun though. We went to the park as it was a beautiful 73 today. I will be really sad if it actually snows on Sunday like they are talking about. Saturday is supposed to be sunny for the walk. Yea!!

No comments: